TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions form a client agreement between you the client (hereby referred as you, your) and Thrive Lactation Consultants, ABN 80408040244 (also referred to as Josie Plant RN IBCLC, Josie, the Lactation Consultant, we).
These Terms and Conditions also include the Fee Schedule, which can be found here . You must read the Fee Schedule along with these terms and conditions.
In making a booking with Thrive Lactation Consultants you are accepting these Terms and Conditions and Fee Schedule.
Description of service
These Terms and Conditions relate to services provided by Thrive Lactation Consultants which include; pre and post natal breastfeeding, chest feeding and lactation support and management via in person consultations, telehealth, courses, education programs and written and video media (Services).
1. All clients with bookings will receive an appointment reminder 48 hours before their appointment time, which must be confirmed via completion of their COVID-19 screening, and for Initial Consultations, via acceptance of the Consent to Treatment form delivered via email and SMS.
2. In cases where confirmation has not been received, Thrive Lactation Consultants will reasonably endeavour to contact you to confirm your appointment and obtain pre-appointment documentation.
3. By booking your appointment you are accepting Thrive Lactation Consultants’ cancellation and ‘no show’ policy and Fee Schedule as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
Fee schedule and Payment
1. Please read the Fee Schedule outlined here
2. You accept the Fee Schedule as it pertains to the relevant packages and Services you have booked.
3. Payment is expected on or before the day of your appointment and all bookings incur a non-refundable deposit of $50.
4. Payment for services can be made via cash, bank transfer, debit or credit card via third party payment systems (Stripe).
Cancellation policy (cancellation/late cancellation and ‘no show’)
No Show Policy
A “No Show” occurs in the event that Thrive Lactation Consultants or one of their representatives, arrives at the designated appointment address at the appointment time and you are not there within 15 minutes of the appointment commencing.
1. In the event of a ‘no show’ all reasonable attempts will be made by Thrive Lactation Consultants to contact you and make an alternative appointment.
2. If an alternative appointment is not made within 48 hours of the appointment time, 100% of the appointment fee plus travel costs as outlined in these Terms and Conditions will be invoiced to you and payable within 7 days via direct debit or third party system.
Delivery of Services (eg business hours, ongoing support)
Thrive Lactation Consultants business hours are Wednesdays and Fridays 9am to 5pm, unless otherwise specified. Correspondence, phone calls and support outside of these hours are at the discretion of the Lactation Consultant.
All packages outlined in the Fee Schedule include two weeks of ongoing email or phone support.
Ongoing support outside this length of time can be purchased on a subscription basis. Fees for add-ons are not refundable, including where you fail to utilise purchased add-on options fully within the time period stipulated.
Dispute resolution process
Thrive Lactation Consultants are committed to their clients and their customer satisfaction. If, in the event you are unhappy with the Services provided by Thrive Lactation Consultants we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com to discuss your complaint and rectify if appropriate.
The code of professional conduct for IBCLCs along with complaint forms, disciplinary procedures and sanction list can be found at https://iblce.org/resources/disciplinary-procedures/
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law I Thrive Lactation Consultants, Josie Plant RN IBCLC will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the Service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Thrive Lactation Consultants, Josie Plant RN IBCLC from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to, or arising out of, your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Private Health funds
If you have private health insurance, you are responsible for liaising directly with your private health fund to determine if you are eligible for private health benefits in respect of the services you receive from Thrive Lactation Consultants, Josie Plant RN IBCLC.